High-End Makeup Wish List: Face Products

My Skin Type: I have a fair complexion, my cheeks and under-eye area are dry. The corners of my nose are either oily or dry and flaky. I tend to buy products for dry skin because my skin is dry most of the time. I do have sensitive skin, but nothing extreme......


Foundation:
-Perricone MD No Foundation Foundation: I've heard really great things on this online but there are only two shades which can be aggravating.
-Make Up Forever Ultra HD Invisible Cover Foundation: They have a HUGE color selection, but this is not for someone with oily skin, that is made very clear in the reviews.

BB & CC Creams:
-IT Cosmetics Your Skin But Better CC Cream w/ SPF 50: Limited Shades but "enough"
-Clinique Moisture Surge CC Cream Hydrating Color Corrector w/ 30 SPF: Again not a lot of shades
***Neither of these products provide colors for girls with darker than "Medium Deep" skin tones

Concealer:
-NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer: Tons of colors that cater to different skin tones
-Amazing Cosmetics AMAZINGCONCEALER Hydrate: this is in stick form which is new for me, but this is said to be great for dryer skin so I am interested

Primers:
-Becca First Light Filter Face Primer: this primer is purple and a few of the Youtubers I am subscribed to with dry skin really love this
-Make Up Forever Step 1 Skin Equalizer Primer: this comes in tons of colors for different concerns
-Smashbox Iconic Photo Finish Foundation Primer: this has rave reviews

Contour: 
-Kat Von D Shade + Light Face Contour Palette: This has matte contour colors which I prefer, this
also includes cool-toned products which are important for my skin tone
-Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Kit: This is a palette with 6 colors, again including cool-tones. Most of the colors look matte

Highlighters:
-stila Heaven's Hue Highlighter in Transcendence: a beautiful pink highlighter
-tarte Amazonian Clay 12-hour highlighter in Exposed: a nude-colored highlight
-Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed in Prismatic Amethyst: a gorgeous lavender highlighter, exclusive to VIB and VIB Rouge customers





Comments