Formula 10.0.6: Pores Be Pure

Yesterday, I tried the Formula 10.0.6 Pores Be Pure Skin-Clarifying Mud Mask (Strawberry + Yarrow)...

First Impression: Much creamier than the Deep Down Detox Ultra-Cleansing Mud Mask (Orange + Bergamot) which I really enjoyed, it felt less heavy and was easier to spread over my face.

During the drying process: This mask definitely felt different while drying than the Detox Mud Mask,
I don't really know how to describe it but I liked it. This mask was definitely lighter on my skin and dried more evenly. I let it dry for about 17 minutes, there was one spot on my cheek and nose that weren't fully dry but I added extra at the very end and I think that was why.

Rinsing: This face mask was a little easier to get off than the Detox mask initially, but I found that I later had to rinse my skin again because it felt like there might have been some residue on my face.

Final Thoughts: I feel like this mask made my skin very dry, although I do think it made my skin look very nice. I think my skin looked smoother all over and bright. I have dry skin on its own so I think I'll just have to be more generous with the moisturizer next time after rinsing. Yesterday was my first time using it so I don't think my pores look remarkably different.

Comments