Colourpop Liquid Lipstick Swatches

Over Halloween I realized that I wanted to try wearing more lip products, I had borrowed some friends in the past and received lip glosses and lipsticks in my Birchbox before. I ordered some Matte Liquid Lipsticks off of colourpop.com 



The formulas of the Colourpop lipsticks are luxurious and easy to play with, I always make sure to use a lip scrub before wearing them. They don't flake and do a great job of not fading throughout the night, especially when you're drinking. If you let the lipsticks dry completely, there is very little color transfer onto cups, etc. I find these easiest to apply with a Q-tip around the edges of my lips, I find that I have more control. I think this is a great hack for the darker colors. The Manna lipgloss is basically my natural lip color just glossier, I adore it. It was a little sticky but I didn't really notice it. I wore this with my minimal makeup for the Superbowl and I thought it just brought my entire look together. 





Top to Bottom: 
Manna Kadar Liplocked Priming Gloss in Lucky
Coloupop's Airplane Mode, Clueless, Beeper, 
Teeny Tiny, Bumble, LAX

Comments