My Top 20 of 2016

This morning Spotify emailed me recapping my favorite songs of the year, I figured I would share with you. I would love some music and artist suggestions for the new year, too!


1. i hate u, i love u (feat. olivia o'brien) by gnash
2. Cry Baby by the neighborhood
3. Somebody Else by The 1975
4. Gold by Kiiara
5. Reaper by Sia
6. Trouble- Stripped by Halsey
7. Burn Mona Lisa by Kyan Palmer
8. Consideration by Rihanna, SZA
9. Pity Party by Melanie Martinez
10. Next to You by the PEACEKEEPER
11. Sunday Candy by Donnie Trumpet & The Social Experiment 
12. Close by Nick Jonas, Tove Lo
13. Old English by Young Thug, A$AP Ferg, Freddie Gibbs
14. Primadonna by Marina and the Diamonds
15. Like It Doesn't Hurt by Charlotte Cardin, Husser
16. Cool Girl by Tove Lo
17. Chainsaw by Nick Jonas
18. Greedy by Ariana Grande
19. Gemini Feed by Banks
20. Jealous by Labrinth

Also, I went to a concert last week. Two bands performed: Lawrence and then Ripe. I highly recommend both of them. Definitely check them out!

Comments