In My Dream World: Update

In my dream world......

I hope to graduate from UMass with a minor in Linguistics. I want to go to grad school in Boston and live in a shitty apartment with my friends and work at a hospital. I would have have my Masters in Audiology, living in either North Carolina or MA, no further than an hour away from my friends & family. I want to live in a house that has some cool architecture to it. I want to have 1-3 kids by the time i am 35. I want to have visited Colorado, Oregon, Amsterdam, Germany, London. I want at least one cat. I want to have weekly nights when i hang out and drink wine & beer with my friends. I want to eat dinner with my parents once a week. I want to be close to my sister, and hope our kids are best friends. I'd love to have a Range Rover or a Subaru. I feel like I'll be an SUV mom.

Comments