Fit Tea First Impression

I started the detox on Monday. I bought the 14-day detox, I read tons of reviews and was under the impression that it was a loose tea, but I was pleasantly surprised when I opened the package and it was in see-through nylon tea bags. I make my tea at work, so I put the tea water in the microwave for 1 minute and 45 seconds, I'm not sure if that's the "wrong" way to make tea but. Anyway, the tea is weird, it is powdery... which really bothers me. The tea itself doesn't taste bad (every day it tastes a little better), no flavor overpowers another, it's a pretty mild which I am a fan of (mostly because I like fruity teas more). They recommend adding honey, but I don't like honey so I haven't. It's been about four days and I do think that it has helped with my bloating. I do not pee or anything else any more than I usually do either.

Day 1: I drank the tea around 9:00 am and wow it went right through me. I'm not sure if it's because my body isn't used to the caffeine, but I had stomach pains and a headache.

My body hasn't reacted in that way since.

http://fittea.refr.cc/2VN6XTP

Comments