Today.....

Today is my last day as a sophomore at UMass Amherst & I am just overwhelmed with emotions, I am freaking out about my physics final that is later on today, I am already packed & I just have so much stuff. Also, this is my last year in a dorm while at UMass because I decided to rent a house off campus next year. Besides having a horrible roommate, I absolutely loved the dynamic of my dorm this year, it was calm & friendly. They had events in the basement, and we would all watch movies together, we would eat meals together, sit in the hallways talking until 2 am. It was really really peaceful & it warmed my heart. But at the same time, I am so ready to go home. I miss my family so much & I just don't want to be doing finals anymore, this was the toughest semester so far so I struggled which is more of the reason I want to leave so badly.
But I made a lot of friends & also got a lot closer to the friends that I already had & that means a great deal to me because I do struggle with making friends, I still struggle in big social situations but I'm getting better.
My friends & I have decided to take a few classes together next semester so hopefully that will help with keeping in touch. I'm really hoping things just get better from here and that I stay in touch with the friends that I've made.

I am all smiles while thinking about the semester.

Comments