Happiness

I love laying on the grass & staring at the clouds, I love flowers, I love cats, walks, taking photos, I love drawing, I love singing, I love family get togethers, I love milk, I limes, I burgers, playing soccer, running, I love making people laugh, I love foreign films. I love learning how things work, I love car shows, I love taking things apart, the color yellow, "good night"s, looking at the moon, making knots, I love to sing in the car like a psycho, a weird love for cleaning, being wrapped like a caccoon (no idea how to spell this), I love cranberry tea, lemon tea, I genuinely do like making friends, i like road trips, I love red grapes, I love banana bread, I love Thai green curry, donuts, I love will smith, i like x-men, I like musicals a lot, I like wandering cities, I love bowling, I love pigs, I love riding my bike, i love sneakers, I pillows, I love the color black, I love bed & breakfasts, chocolate chip pancakes, I like rollercoasters, I like eating snow, I love driving, I love free t-shirts, chicken nuggets, I love slippers, I like trains, I love gardens, I love butterflies, museums, I love reading about dystopian futures, I like documentaries, I like movies that make me cry, I love naps, salt, water chestnuts, i love lox, roast beef, bread, i love tennis, i love watching curling, raspberry ice tea, strawberry lemonade, buffalo wings, paneer masala, i love baymax, i love doing handstands in pools like I’m in 5th grade, i like painting, i love black raspberry ice cream, i love fuzzy socks, i like buying my mom flowers, i love car rides with my dad, i really like sushi, i love wearing pants, i love crewnecks, i like cinnamon flavored things, i like the transformer movies, i like holding babies for approximately 4 seconds, i like petting animals that cannot launch at my face, i like putting songs on replay for hours at a time, I love small concerts, i love making my mother and sister smile, i love playing sims, I really like grilled cheese, I like Italian ice, i like hot dogs and beans, i love going to baseball games, i love watching football, i like watching track the most, i like peas, i love spinach and kale, i like mushrooms, i love burritos, i love salsa, i love my dads buffalo chicken dip, i love playing video games, i love looking at photo albums, i enjoy lemon water, i love showers, i like green peppers, i like coconut froyo, i like black cherry flavored things, i like sour candies, i like edamame, i like tulips, blue jays, ketchup on my broccoli, peanut butter on my waffles, i like pesto, macaroni and cheese, chili, a rare steak/burger, big sweatpants, anywhere i can wear slippers, driving without shoes on, mittens……

Comments