How to Pick A College



1. Decide whether you want to be close or far from home
2. Decide whether you want a small, medium, large school
     -If you would want an all girls school or not
3. Choose if you want your college to be in a urban or rural area
4. Look at schools that have a variety of subjects (majors/minors) that you're interested in.
5. See if you're guaranteed housing for all four years if that is important to you
6. Remember every school can be a party school, so don't even worry about that
7. If you will need a car on campus, make sure that they are allowed.

Once you have the a list of about 5-10 schools, visit them, if you like them and can see yourself going there. Apply. Then apply for Financial Aid if necessary.

When finally deciding, choose a school that you can genuinely see yourself going. Some place that you feel you can fit in while being totally yourself.

I found that going to a large school that there will always be somewhere for everyone. You will always find friends.
But I have also found that I love being in the same state because it's close enough where I can go home whenever I want but I'm far enough away.
Last, I hate being in the middle of Western, MA. It's so far out of the way and isn't near anything.

Comments