Right Now

Lately, I've realized that I have just been lazy. My family is paying a great deal of money for me to go to school, yet I notice that school is not what I am focused on. I am more focused with my social life and Netflix than I am with school, which is ridiculous. At night time or when I have breaks during the day I should be reviewing and reading for class. I should be doing homework, but instead I end up doing my makeup, watching YouTube videos, or online shopping.
This Week: I have a paper, a test, a discussion, a lab, a quiz, and then a test next week.
Right now, I am reading for one of the discussions that I have due this week (clearly taking a break currently though)
I do think that working four days a week has made it harder to keep up with my work, it makes me think about all the fun things I'm missing in the dorm so when I get back after work all I want is to socialize.

I should be focusing on my grades so I can bring up my GPA.
I need to make sure that the classes for my major I have at least a B+ in, or else my GPA will drop.
I'm just frustrated with myself.
My classes are really hard and I'm not putting the work in that I need to so that they seem easier, or go more smoothly.

Comments