Review on Morphe Eyeshadow Palettes

I recently bought two Morphe eyeshadow palettes, the 35P and the 35W

There are 35 shadows in each palette. They are a mix of matte and shimmer. 

The 35W has a variety of warm tones: 
There are oranges, purples, pinks, browns, beiges. The palettes are around $20 which is crazy, mostly crazy because the shadows are actually super beautiful! I do need to layer is a little to get more intense colors but other than that they are beautiful. They last all day, and they blend beautifully. I'm a huge fan of the pink in the third column, and the second from the bottom in the first column. 
The 35P is just as beautiful, it has a bunch of purply tones: One of my favorite things about this palette is that it also gives me browns and a few tan/orange colors towards the bottom left. The purples are build-able which is nice because that allows for a nice subtle look, or something more dramatic. This palette seems perfect for the spring time and whenever I want something a little more fun. 
I do recommend these palettes to anyone who is on a budget but still wants a huge variety of colors. 

Comments