Part of Me

This was the very first tattoo I got when I was a senior in high school, also what influenced the title of my blogger. These were inspired for so many different reasons. My mom was diagnosed with breast cancer about 6 months before, and I feel like as a child there were always butterflies that caught my eye during hard times, even now it still happens. I'm sure it happens to everyone all the time but it's just something that I always notice. Also, my cousin Lisa loves butterflies and they for some reason just symbolize family, love, faith. They were something that got me through hard times, they were a sign that I was going to make it through. I do not regret them and if anything they are just a constant reminder that no matte what comes my way, I have the strength to overcome the challenge. And if I need help I always have my family to support me, and vice versa.


Comments