So I Have A New Roommate.....

Today my roommate moved out and I'm actually really sad about it. I didn't realize how close we were and how much I liked her until she moved out.

But the new girl is crazy, within the first five minutes she freaked out. She freaked out about the bed being lofted, about THERE BEING A DESK IN HER ROOM, and she just started crying for no reason. Like I'm sure there are some deeper problems that I don't know about. But I'm so mad that she's my roommate. I was so close to getting my best friend to move in after she came back from Italy and now I have this crazy girl. Also, she doesn't have any decorations in her room so my room now looks like a prison.

I feel like I'm sort of overreacting but her old roommate sent me a warning and told me that I should get her to move out because she's a bipolar nightmare.
I definitely should get to know her, but I'm sort of an awkward person.