Birchbox November 2015 Review





First, the Montale Dark Purple perfume smelt AMAZING! Sort of mom-ish (well like 23 and up) so I gave it to my mom but I smelt it for a solid period of time after opening my box. It was florally while at the same time sort of...musty? but like in a really good way. It smelt mature, like I would wear to a fancy place or on a date.

I literally have no use for curl cream so that was sort of irrelevant to me.
BUT
The Beauty Crop Lighting Crew Highlighting Cream is BEAUTIFUL. I'm not sure if you can see it in the picture but it's gold, but with a pink tint to it. Which for my pale complexion works so much better than gold. I just thought it was a beautiful color on my skin. It is a scary formula though, when it comes out it's like a liquid and when you first blend it, it is SUPER intense which made me super nervous but it nicely ends up blending in and not looking like you just painted your cheeks light pink. 

The Loc lipstick was a really nice salmony nude. It color is exactly what it looks like on the end of the product. I am fairly white, and this wasn't too intense. It didn't dry into the creases of my lips, and it also wasn't sticky which is wonderful. I chose this color ahead of time on Birchbox because they let me and because I'm so white I didn't want a red or brown or anything. I really like it, and it's super cool that it's by a Youtuber. 

I'll update this once I have tried out the face wash and let you know what I thought. 


I did unsubscribe from Birchbox because I felt like I would only actually use 2 or 3 of the 5 things they sent me and I just didn't think it was worth it. Like I always get a lipstick and I hate lip products, they sent me that curl cream and my hair is fairly straight/wavy. And also I haven't been working while in college and thought I should probably save some money.