My Beautiful Little Sister

My sister is Ashley and she has the most beautiful smile. There's nothing that makes me more happy than knowing she is happy and in a good mood. She doesn't see how beautiful she really is and it's a shame. She hides in her room and talks to her friends, in her deep dark cave of a bedroom. But she means to much to the family, her opinions, just knowing she's in the room makes the family just seem so right, so content.

Look at this smile....



Some of my favorite memories are shopping with her, singing in the car with her, when she comes to visit me at college and we don't even really do anything, or even on vacation when we just couldn't stop laughing when we were in our room while looking at those parasailing pictures. YES! Her amazing idea to go parasailing, it was a great way for our family to bond (even though my mother and I were super nervous). She doesn't seem to understand how much her happiness brings to the family, how her "crazy" ideas can turn into amazing memories that we will remember forever.
That's all, just a sister appreciation post.