Colourpop Review

WOW! All I have are good words. The packaging was cute, it comes with a handwritten note and the products come in a super cute box.

I ordered six eyeshadows and one highlighter.

Eyeshadows:
-Plunge, sort of like a prettier and more sparkly version of my skin color
-So Quiche, a beautiful smokey color. I can't decide if it's a grey or brown but it has beautiful specs of color in it
-La La, a rose gold that is sort of dark for my skin, maybe a little too orange, but when worked with other colors it is totally beautiful
-Envy, black with purple specs. So very dark and daring.
-Rex, just like envy but black with blue specs.
-Fringe, i got this to be an inner corner color but it's a little too intense for me. Still beautiful it just really needs to be used minimally

Highlighter:
-Spoon, absolutely beautiful. I have light skin and this is subtle yet still gorgeous. It gives me just the perfect amount of sparkle on my cheeks and under my brow bone. Must get.

All of their eye and cheek products are sort of an odd consistency. They are sort of creamy, but they act like a powder. They stay all day long without a primer and have amazing pigment. The eyeshadows are $5/each and the highlighters are $8/each. Which might either sound expensive to you or cheap but there is a good amount of product that comes in each container. Totally worth the price because the products are truly beautiful and they have eyeshadow in like every single color.